Thursday 10 November 2011

There is no ordinary moment.

Thank you God.

I am me. That is all there is to describe me. Truthfully, I have always wanted to blog, but never felt that I had anything significant to contribute to the world that has already been there. That my opinion, my thoughts probably wouldn't have mattered to anyone. That was why I had delayed so long in blogging.

I have just watched this movie, "Peaceful warrior"


I originally thought that it was just some random motivational movie. I was wrong. In it, a few fundamentals of life are repeated over and over again throughout the movie; there are no ordinary moments, those who are the hardest to love are usually the ones who need it the most, you will never be better, neither will you be less, you will be you.

Being in university now, I thought I had it all figured out. My dream job, my goal, my destination. But I can tell you honestly, the closer I seem to be getting to those achievements, the less satisfied I get. Watching this movie made me realise a few things I've forgotten and neglected over my years growing up. Thanking God, appreciating my family, and living in the moment.

It's time to change. Change is inevitable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment